Annual Eynhallow Trip Wednesday 11th July 2018
::: SOLD OUT :::
Sorry, all tickets for the trip have now been sold!
Departs from Tingwall 7.30pm
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Walking is over rough ground, please wear stout shoes and bring warm and waterproof clothing.
- NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED ON THE TRIP.
- NO REFUNDS EXCEPT IN EVENT OF TRIP CANCELLATION.
- Cancellation will only occur in the event of severe weather. If in doubt telephone Tingwall Ferry Office on 01856 751360 within office hours on the day to confirm sailing.
- There are no facilities on the island of any kind.
Every July Orkney Heritage Society organises an evening trip to the uninhabited island of Eynhallow accompanied by RSPB and Historic Environment Scotland Rangers, along with archaeologists from Orkney College/UHI Archaeological Institute.
Here's a few pictures from the 2017 trip. More on the OHS Facebook page
Read more about Eynhallow on the Orkneyjar website, or click on the text below to be taken to a tale about our 1990 trip: