Annual Eynhallow Trip Tuesday 4th July 2017
Wednesday 5th July will be kept as a backup date in case of weather or tide disruptions.
*** Tickets will go on sale via this page on Thursday 1st June. ***
Tickets must be obtained in advance.
Meet at Tingwall Pier at 7.00pm. Return approximately 10.30pm.
Tickets £25 each (£15 for under 16s)
Every July Orkney Heritage Society organises an evening trip to the uninhabited island of Eynhallow accompanied by RSPB and Historic Environment Scotland Rangers, along with archaeologists from Orkney College/UHI Archaeological Institute.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Walking is over rough ground, please wear stout shoes and bring warm and waterproof clothing.
- NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED ON THE TRIP.
- NO REFUNDS EXCEPT IN EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
- Cancellation will only occur in the event of severe weather. If in doubt telephone Tingwall Ferry Office on 01856 751360 within office hours on the day to confirm sailing.
- There are no facilities on the island of any kind.
Read more about the island via the Orkneyjar website, or click on the text below to be taken to a tale about our 1990 trip:
Pictures from recent trips follow: